Transform Your Life With Meditation & Mindfulness
Have you been wanting to learn meditation but don't know where to start? You know there are so many benefits but maybe you tried it and didn't know if you were doing it right, maybe all the wishy-washy spiritual stuff put you off, or perhaps you just struggled to sit still...
This course is for you.
This four week online course will help you understand what meditation is, how to interpret it in the modern world, and how to make it work for you and your lifestyle. Delivered through a 1 hour webinar once per week (you can tune in live or watch at a later time) plus you'll receive an accompanying eBook, recordings and extra resources. Join in from anywhere in the world from the comfort of your own home and at a time that suits you.
Each session will start with a seminar covering the topics outlined below and will then include a live guided meditation to put into practice what we have learnt. There will be time for questions at the end, plus everyone who registers will receive my direct email address so you can get in contact with me at any time with any questions or concerns.
Throughout this course you'll learn valuable tools that will affect all aspects of your life for the better. By the fourth week you will be feeling happier, more in control of your mind and emotions, more confident, content and in touch with yourself.
What we will cover:
- What is meditation? Roots, history, modern meditation.
- Benefits of meditation: why should you meditate?
- Different styles of meditation: understanding the different types of meditation and finding which one works best for you
- Breaking meditation myths: no you don't have to sit in a lotus position or chant
- Breathing exercises: how and why to use breathwork in your meditation practice
- The body's stress vs. relaxation response and how to use meditation to gain control over both
- Understanding mindfulness: what it is and how to use it
- Cultivating a state of acceptance: the life changing power of awareness
- Your thought patterns and processes: changing our inner dialogue and banishing negative self talk
- The power of presence: how to stop being busy and start bringing presence to your everyday interactions
- Creating a meditation ritual: create a routine that suits you and your lifestyle
- Developing a habit: how to make changes that you will actually stick to
- Understanding your motivation: why meditation is important to you
- Discovering your intuition: how spending time alone will make you a better decision maker
- Developing resilience: using meditation to overcome challenges
- Creating stronger connections: how your meditation practice will make you kinder
- Perspective: introducing gratitude and how to use it in your meditation
- The Maharishi Effect: how your meditation practice will affect others