Transform Your Life With Meditation & Mindfulness
Have you been wanting to learn meditation but don't know where to start? You know there are so many benefits but maybe you tried it and didn't know if you were doing it right, maybe all the wishy-washy spiritual stuff put you off, or perhaps you just struggled to sit still...
My eBook will help you understand what meditation is, how to interpret it in the modern world, and how to make it work for you and your lifestyle. Over 75 pages I share with you my personal story of discovering meditation, plus everything I've learnt along the way. You'll learn valuable tools that will affect all aspects of your life for the better. By the time you finish reading you will be feeling happier, more in control of your mind and emotions, more confident, content and in touch with yourself.
What is covered in the book:
- What is meditation? Roots, history, modern meditation.
- Benefits of meditation: why should you meditate?
- Different styles of meditation: understanding the different types of meditation and finding which one works best for you
- Breaking meditation myths: no you don't have to sit in a lotus position or chant
- Breathing exercises: how and why to use breathwork in your meditation practice
- The body's stress vs. relaxation response and how to use meditation to gain control over both
- Understanding mindfulness: what it is and how to use it
- Cultivating a state of acceptance: the life changing power of awareness
- Your thought patterns and processes: changing our inner dialogue and banishing negative self talk
- The power of presence: how to stop being busy and start bringing presence to your everyday interactions
- Creating a meditation ritual: create a routine that suits you and your lifestyle
- Developing a habit: how to make changes that you will actually stick to
- Understanding your motivation: why meditation is important to you
- Discovering your intuition: how spending time alone will make you a better decision maker
- Developing resilience: using meditation to overcome challenges
- Creating stronger connections: how your meditation practice will improve your relationships
- Perspective: introducing gratitude and how to use it in your meditation
- The Maharishi Effect: how your meditation practice will affect others